August 8, 2022
Dear Students, Parents and Guardians,
The 2022-2023 school year is fast approaching! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the graduation of the class of 2022 and making plans for the summer. But now, just around the corner, is the start of the new school year. We hope that each of you has had a safe, relaxing and enjoyable summer. We are very excited to get the 2022-2023 school year started!
Like last year students will verify enrollment, update contact information, and complete all other required forms for the upcoming school year digitally through ParentVue. There is no longer a need for traditional “packet pick-up”.
Parents of returning students simply need to log into their ParentVue accounts to read and sign the various forms. Medical and contact information should also be updated through ParentVue. Please complete all of the back to school forms and updates in ParentVue by August 12th, 2022.
To access ParentVue:
Go to www.mtmorrisschools.org
- Click on the blue “Enrollment” tab (just below the pictures)
- Follow the prompts for “Current/Returning Students”
*You will update your student’s information through your existing ParentVue account
OR if you have NEVER had a ParentVue account:
- You will need to contact the high school office at 591-2370 to obtain your activation key code.
- Once you have your activation key code, you will need to:
- login to ParentVUE click "I am a Parent" Button
- click on "More Options" tab underneath the login
- click the link “Activate Account” and follow the instructions
If you have any questions with this process, please call the main office at 591-2370.
Mr. Lintz, Principal